Gerald J. Noonan, Brockton, Massachusetts Criminal Defense Trial Lawyer
Throughout his prosecutorial career, Attorney Noonan argued and tried hundreds of criminal cases including:
- Attempted murder
- Armed robbery
- Drug crimes
- Driving Under the Influence (DUI); and
- Cases involving many other serious criminal offenses.
As a criminal defense attorney alone, Gerald J. Noonan has successfully handled more than 340 criminal trials.
Attorney Noonan knows the legal strategies and tactics both law enforcement and district attorneys use when trying to get criminal convictions. He has criminal trial experience on both sides of a criminal case, which is invaluable when you are looking for an attorney to represent you.
For a free initial consultation, use our online contact form, or call us at (508) 584-6955.
- B.A. Stonehill College (1971)
- Masters Degree Urban Affairs Boston University (1974)
- Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study in Educational Administration from Boston State (1976)
- Juris Doctorate Law Degree New England School of Law Cum Laude (1982)
- School Teacher Social Science Department at Brockton High (1971-1982)
- Elected to Southeastern Regional School Committee (1973-1987)
- Owner Operator of Noonan Painting and Construction (1971-1996)
- Elected to The Easton Board of Assessors (2002-Present)
- Plymouth County District Attorney’s Office, Assistant District Attorney, (1983 – 1986)
- Owner of The Noonan Defense Firm (1986-present)